By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Miniature Billiardette Pool Table Balls Needed

I recently purchased a miniature Home Billiardette Pool Table that has an incomplete set of balls. It is an 8 pocket table that uses a brownish 1 1/4" composition ball that is not numbered. Each pocket has an assigned point value and you score depending on which ball you sink the pocket into.
Does anyone know how many balls are supposed to be in the game to start the game? Mine has 21 mismatched balls, some are the new plastic repos, and about 9 of the composition balls. The rack that came with the game looks old but would probably hold 30 of the 1 1/4" balls, so I am guessing it is not the correct one. Any help one acquiring some balls or info would be appreciated!

Replies & Comments

1. Mark2474Zeke on 2/12/2014 8:01:33 PM

Nice piece. The whole collection looks serious as a heart attack.

I've never seen a table in that configuration so am of no help whatsoever.

2. Mark2474Mark2474 on 2/12/2014 10:08:55 PM

Thanks sir! I have been chasing old slot machines for nearly 50 years, and have kept about 75 machines. I got a call for this table and it just sounded cool, so I hopped in my truck and drove 300 miles each way in a snow storm and brought it home. I took one of the cue stick holders from the other side (which were not damaged) and am having a few made. The previous owner said he bought it at a church rummage sale, so the stuff is still out there!

3. Mark2474Ibuycues on 2/6/2015 9:28:08 AM

I am seeking a small antique coin-op table just like the one you have, and will pay very nicely for it.

My cell is (913)-226-0622.

Please give me a call and let's discuss.

Thanks, Will

4. Mark2474mikekippi on 2/15/2015 12:44:45 PM

hello, I have a billiardette table not quite as fancy as yours but it is a 8 pocket, it has 10 balls 9 white and 1 black, it also has a que ball like a regular table. I don't really know much about it but have had mine for about 24 years and have just now started working on it, it has a rack for the balls and I assume it is set up just like a regular table is. hope this helps out. mike

5. Mark2474user1472950929 on 9/3/2016 9:02:10 PM

I have this table. All the coin and tracks are gone but the table is in beautiful shape. We've always played it with the balls pictured. I'd love a value estimate if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

IMG_20160903_160957.jpg

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Miniature Billiardette Pool Table Balls Needed
  • Author:
  • Published: 2/6/2014 9:59:53 AM