By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Green label Mali cue

Green label Mali cue

Does anyone know where I can find a green label Mali cue...besides Ebay.

Green label Mali cue

Replies & Comments

1. lifeloverflgenuino on 7/8/2014 9:57:08 PM

Are you talking about this vintage (85) T-15 model? Have it for sale, $225, needs ferrule replacement.

Selling it to recoup some $ after buying a new pool table, have 3 more cues.

2. lifeloverfllifeloverfl on 7/9/2014 1:30:48 PM

Thank you for the offer but there is one on Ebay right now for $200 and this is the second time it's been listed. I bought one on Ebay in the past two months and paid $165.00 with shipping and purchased one locally for $135.00. Thanks again!

3. lifeloverflgenuino on 7/9/2014 5:59:25 PM

Thank you for the info, I never checked for market value prior to selling it, sorry for that. I might as well keep it, is very nice, not as valuable as I thought, but one more on my rack. Just came from Ozone Billiards picking up my new one, after trying about 18 or 19 of them, settled on the Balabushka GB23, best feeling shaft of them all and it looks very good, inlays are done to perfection, excellent details. Thank you for the value lesson.

4. lifeloverfllifeloverfl on 7/9/2014 6:33:10 PM

Your Balabushka sounds great. I've seen pictures of them but nobody around here (Tampa Bay) has one so I've not had the privilege of trying one out. Keep me in mind if you ever want to sell the Mali...or maybe I'll pester you once in a while and catch you at the right time. Keep in touch!

5. lifeloverflgenuino on 7/9/2014 6:43:19 PM

Maybe I would decide if the offer is a decent one :). I don't have the need to sell it, was trying to get some money after the expenses of buying the new table, but that cue was the first one I ever bought in 1985. If you pester enough I might, do you collect Mali cues? Any particular reason for the green label?

6. lifeloverfllifeloverfl on 7/9/2014 7:13:20 PM

I'll make you an offer soon on your cue. What part of the country are you in? My first cue was the same one you have, also purchased in 1985 when I started playing pool. I'm 58 now and have been playing APA since then and still play with the same cue. I have an affinity for the green labels because, in my humble opinion, they're a decent cue for the money and it was my first cue. I have don't have much to say that's positive for the quality of the gold and silver labels.

7. lifeloverflgenuino on 7/17/2014 7:55:40 PM

I'm in Atlanta, GA. Time to sell the Mali, it plays very well and balanced, but let me remind you that to me needs a new ferrule, how about $165 shipped within the lower 48 sound to you? Where in the US are you?

8. lifeloverfllifeloverfl on 7/17/2014 8:21:01 PM

How about $140 and I'll pick it up tomorrow night. I'm driving through Atlanta on my way to Cleveland. Write me at jhowarddowdell@hotmail.com and I send you my phone number. Thanks, Hank

9. lifeloverflgenuino on 7/22/2014 5:49:56 AM

Sent email with info, guess you're not interested anymore, well, I'll change the ferule, might change the wrap and keep it, unless you still want it.

10. lifeloverflRayzor on 6/16/2015 8:51:17 AM

Saw the old thread below, and I am wondering if you still had the Mali T15 pool cue for sale? Let me know,

11. lifeloverflgenuino on 6/16/2015 8:09:59 PM

Sorry Ray :(, sold already.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

Green label Mali cue

• Title: Green label Mali cue
  • Author: (J. Dowdell)
  • Published: 7/6/2014 10:11:54 PM