By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Someone knows this cue?

Someone knows this cue?

Hello to all I am from Portugal and recently i bought this cue, does someone know anything about it? Thank you

Someone knows this cue?

Replies & Comments

1. Paulo MaldonadoZeke on 10/18/2014 6:57:06 AM

There appears to be a small label on the very end of the butt, about 25mm from the end - in the black part.

What's it say - and, are there ANY alpha or numeric markings anywhere on the butt end?

2. Paulo MaldonadoPaulo Maldonado on 10/20/2014 10:33:44 AM

Hello I was really a fool. The cue is a Winner. The two shafts are damaged and the joint is very strange, can someone tell me what kind of joint it is? thank you.

3. Paulo MaldonadoZiggy_Lee on 10/20/2014 3:50:44 PM

Hello, I'm not sure about the builder of this cue. The joint is a Unilock joint, like what Predator cues use on many of their cues. I think it could be made in China or in Asia somewhere. Not sure what it's worth. Good luck in your search.

4. Paulo MaldonadoPaulo Maldonado on 10/20/2014 4:00:14 PM

Its not the uni-loc from predator, i already tried it, someone told me the possibility of being a Quick release from viking. I go to try to know if it really is. Thank you

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

Someone knows this cue?

• Title: Someone knows this cue?
  • Author:
  • Published: 10/17/2014 10:56:42 AM