By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Help Identifying 8-Foot Pool Table?

I've just come into possession of an 8' billiard table. It has a single piece of 7/8" slate and we had to move it ourselves. OMG, was that thing a beast! Three of us got it up a tiny set of basement stairs and through the snow into my U-Haul. Now I know why they have professional pool table movers.

There are no manufacturer markings that I can see. It's a bar style pool table with ball returns, but no coin mechanism.

Would anybody be able to tell me who made this? I know it's probably not worth a lot, but I'd love to know what I've got.

If you could tell me ANYTHING about it, I'd really appreciate it.

Replies & Comments

1. BaldrickZeke on 2/2/2015 3:56:15 PM

Perhaps use some reverse logic?

Assume it's a "Valley" pool table until proven wrong. Ha.

2. Baldrickbilliardsforum on 3/19/2016 11:41:51 AM

Were you able to figure out the make and model of your pool table?

Obviously Valley and Fischer (original Fischer from Tipton, MO) come to mind. But, a Valley pool table would normally have a Valley logo on those chrome corners. Those corners almost look like they have been replaced with generic replacements.

I see the cutouts for two score keepers, and I have seen Fischer tables with those in the exact same spot, but none that match your table exactly.

Start inspecting parts more closely for anything else that might identify it.

Also, does the table have aluminum or chrome trim that just isn't installed in those pictures? If so, then I found a Brunswick 9 foot bar-style billiard table that looks awfully close to what you have. This one is selling on eBay for $599, but they don't mention the model number or any other info.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Help Identifying 8-Foot Pool Table?
  • Author:
  • Published: 2/2/2015 2:51:52 PM