By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Want My Old J. Pechauer Crown Jewel Model P07-C Cue Back

I am searching for the first pool cue I have ever owned.

What I am looking for is a J. Pechauer Crown Jewel Billiard Cue. Model # P07-C. The cue's name is Triton (no markings on cue and only name for him set by me). It is a beautiful dark blue with 4 pearl inlays on the shaft as well as 4 pearl inlays on the bottom of the butt end.

The weight was a hair over 18 oz. when it was sold on Ebay by the pawn shop I had it on loan to in Plano, TX.

There is a small nick in the butt cap part of the cue too.

It was my fault that the cue was sold from the pawn due to troubled finances at the time & considering it was the first real cue I ever owned in my life I would love to have it back in the rightful hands of this die hard billiards player. Billiards was and still is my escape to this day.

There was countless hours spent on the felt with Triton due to a particular tragedy in my life at that time and the only thing I knew to do was play until I couldn't stand anymore. I am more than willing to pay (within reason) to have Triton back again to have that die hard don't stop until you drop attitude towards playing pool. I know this sounds ridiculous to most people although to any die hard billiards player it is completely understandable.

Please help me locate Triton so that I am able to feel whole once again on the felt and hopefully with a tremendous amount of help I will be able to play pool with Triton again.

Please email with any information if you know the individual who purchased this cue from the pawn shop.

Email - dadback@hotmail.com

Sincerely, Scott Parsons

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Want My Old J. Pechauer Crown Jewel Model P07-C Cue Back
  • Author: (Scottie Parsons)
  • Published: 5/10/2016 10:37:00 PM