By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Who Makes this Pool Table with Lights Under the Cushions?

I am wondering who makes this pool table with lights under the cushions? It looks like a Valley pool table but I don't see any white tables on their website.

Replies & Comments

1. PaulBuckbilliardsforum on 12/16/2014 8:03:40 AM

UPDATE: original poster confirmed it is a pool table by "Great American Rec". See last post.

Is it a coin-op table? Can't tell from the photos.

I think it is a Valley pool table. Probably a 7 foot coin-op pool table. Might be a modified older version of the Valley Cougar or Valley Sedona billiard table. Here are two more photos of the same table in your original photo:

From the photo you can see the Valley logo on the chrome corners, and the leg style is a Valley billiard table leg style. See photo below from a different Valley table:

The photo you posted was actually taken by a party planning company called "Fun Planners" (funplanners.com). I am guessing they bought standard Valley pool tables and heavily modify them into what you see in the photo.

They call it the "LED WHITE: Pool Table" from their "LED 'White' Line" of game tables (funplanners.com/products-page/led-white-line/).

From their website it is described as:

White finished billiard table with LED lighting washing the playing surface and under the table. Enjoy a high end lush playing surface on a fun and modern game.

2. PaulBuckPaulBuck on 12/16/2014 9:08:43 AM

Awesome info. Thanks for the help!

Fun Planners confirmed they modded the Valley pool table themselves. The pool table is actually a "Great American" pool table though.

greatamericanrec.com/ptable_c.html

3. PaulBuckskyspace100 on 8/2/2015 11:58:50 AM

I live in Virginia, United States, and I want to buy a white Valley pool table.

Does anyone know if this company makes a 7-foot white pool table and if so, how much does it cost including delivery to my home and installation?

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Who Makes this Pool Table with Lights Under the Cushions?
  • Author:
  • Published: 12/15/2014 8:02:45 PM
  • Last Updated: 11/24/2016 8:35:15 AM
  • Last Updated By: billiardsforum (Billiards Forum)