By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Brunswick Wabash Pool Table

I'm trying to find out information regarding a pool table that has been passed down in our family. It is a Brunswick Wabash. I'd appreciate any information that anyone can provide. I was told by a restoration business that it was probably from the mid 1920s to early 30s; however the rails are Brunswick Monarch with a date of 1918 on them. The Brunswick web-site has it posted but with no information.

Replies & Comments

1. jennings18umpatenra11 on 9/11/2008 9:09:34 PM

'....a Brunswick Wabash. I'd appreciate any information that anyone can provide. I was told by a restoration business that it was probably from the mid 1920s to early 30s; however the rails are Brunswick Monarch with a date of 1918 on them. The Brunswick web-site has it posted but with no information.'

There is information on the Brunswick site but it can be hard to access, if you get a listing of A to Z of the antique pool tables there are the dates (most of them) , but not if you go from the photo gallery to the actual tables.... a few mistakes and a fair amount of typos and a missing table model or two... hopefully they'll fix up the numerous typos and gaps and add some extra photos one day...

The Wabash was 1932-34

Brunswick Wabash Four Leg Model 1932-1934 Brunswick Wabash Six Leg Model 1932-1934

The monarch cushions later got termed as the K55 style of cushion

2. jennings18umpfoxtek on 4/28/2015 4:14:46 PM

Here is my Wabash pool table I must sell ASAP:

Located on Long Island NY, selling home, must move in next 7 days

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Brunswick Wabash Pool Table
  • Author:
  • Published: 3/7/2008 6:59:01 PM