By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Folding Legs pool table

Folding Legs pool table

First off I'm new to the forum here and I love Pool! I can't have one in my house because there is just not enough room and I can't get enough of pool. My ONLY option is a folding legs pool table that can be setup whenever I need it. My questions is how good these thing actually are. Just thinking of a pool table with folding legs sounds wrong to begin with. I would imagine bumping it would screw everything up and i doubt it would be level. Any first hand experience about these and advice for which to get or if to get one in the first place? Thanks for any help.

Folding Legs pool table

Replies & Comments

1. bassplayer142bassplayer142 on 3/12/2008 10:35:13 PM

Does anyone actually post on this forum. It seems that most topics go unanswered...

2. bassplayer142liverpooltable on 11/10/2008 3:48:36 PM

I actually make and sell these pool tables. You should be able to level your self if you mark the floor when set up glue levelers so they cant move.

3. bassplayer142Mitch Alsup on 11/12/2008 10:19:01 AM

Considering that there are times when one basically has to climb on the pool table to get into a position to make a shot (foot on floor compliant), I will give you the same advice as in the Robert Byrne's book:

....."A cheap table will frustrate even the best players intentions, and there is always the amusing possibility that it will collapse completely"....."Slate, unfortunately is heavy, which means the furnature designed to hold it must be heavy, too, and well made. You can't buy a cheap piece of heavy furnature for less than, say, $1,200, not if it is supposed to be a pool table of decent size and quality".....

Given that you really don't want a delicate ball situation to be altered with a minor bump on the side of the table when getting in position of a shot, a foldable pool table--to me--is ill advised.

4. bassplayer142kajal hedav on 7/14/2020 7:03:28 AM

The company "Splash and relax" provides a big range of folding pool tables and games tables. They are based in the UK.

5. bassplayer142jack11F on 9/7/2020 5:03:04 AM

Yep, it's a pretty good company.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

Folding Legs pool table

• Title: Folding Legs pool table
  • Author:
  • Published: 3/8/2008 3:07:54 PM