By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Help me identify this cue?

Took a chance and purchased this cue today for 100 flat from Craigslist. Birdseye maple with some nice inlays and no warps or twists... Shoots great. Can anyone help identify it? No makers mark anywhere... Or model/series number. Beautiful cue...

The help would be much appreciated!

Replies & Comments

1. Counterpart3030guest on 5/12/2014 12:43:54 PM

Hey!

Telling by the unique speedjoint it has, it must be a Pechauer. After a bit of research i narrowed it down to be a Pro Series 15 - wrapless - burgundy stain. http://www.cheapcues.com/azb/ps15wraplesses.jpg

I could be wrong though, but i dont think so. You need to look closely for the makers mark, it should be either written on the inlay or between them on the top side of the cue.

Greetings

2. Counterpart3030Counterpart3030 on 5/12/2014 4:03:47 PM

Thanks! Wow looks like i got a deal then huh lol... The cue shoots beautifully.

3. Counterpart3030Counterpart3030 on 5/12/2014 4:26:54 PM

i have looked over every inch of this cue and i cant find the makers mark anywhere...is it usual for a stick to not include the logo of the maker?

4. Counterpart3030Ziggy_Lee on 5/21/2014 10:28:03 AM

If the cue is a Pechauer cue it should have either a P on the butt end or on the forearm between the points it might be signed. I'm not up on production Pechauer cues. China has been know to make copies of American cues. You never know, what you might want to do is go to the Pechauer website https://www.pechauer.com/ As long as it's straight and shoots good that's all that counts. Enjoy

Chris

5. Counterpart3030guest on 12/5/2014 12:40:11 PM

Hello, I don't believe you have a Pechauer. Pechauer cues will have a marking on them in the form of, JP in the white/ivory on the bottom of the butt of the cue, the JP custom cues will have Joseph Pechauer signatuer with numbers denoting that cues number of X made like 1/1 or 1/5 in the area as the last, the last name Pechauer signed at the top of the butt, the last name Pechauer signed at the bottom of the shaft. If one is signed Jerry Pechauer then you have an old/vintage Pechauer as Jerry is Joseph's father who started everything. I also went back and looked at their cues from 1988 to present and can't find a match. If I find out what it is I will post it for you

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.

Preview:

• Title: Help me identify this cue?
  • Author: (Dhillon Derek)
  • Published: 5/12/2014 10:11:45 AM